If you’re having the Kmode Exception Not Handled error then we have the solutions to get rid of it. For all versions of Windows. This hassle can definitely be fixed. Here are fixes so that you can attempt. You may not have to try all of them; just work your manner down till you find the only works for you.
Kmode Exception Not Handled Fix#1:
- From your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the equal time. Type Control panel and press enter.
- Now View through the large icons and then Click on power options to continue.
- Now click on choose what power buttons do to go further.
- Now Click on Change settings which are currently unavailable then the new window will open.
- Now Uncheck the box for turn on fast startup and then Click save changes to store and exit the windows.
- There you are. See if the Kmode Exception Not Handled errors are gone now.
Also Read: Settle Svchost Exe High CPU or Memory Usage Issue
Kmode Exception Not Handled Fix#2:
A standout amongst the most widely recognized reasons for this issue is an obsolete or broken system driver. There are two different ways you can get the correct drivers for your PC: Manually & Automatically
Manual – You can update your drivers manually by heading off to the producer’s site for them, and scanning for the latest right driver. Make sure to pick just drivers that are good with your Windows rendition.
Automatic – If you don’t have room schedule-wise, persistence or PC aptitudes to update your video and screen drivers manually, you can, rather, do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will consequently perceive your system and locate the right drivers for your correct equipment gadgets, and your Windows adaptation, and it will download and install them effectively :
- Download and install Driver Easy and Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now.
- It will examine your PC and identify any issue drivers on your PC.
- Now Click the Update alongside the mouse driver to download and install the right form of this driver or on the other hand click Update All to download and install the right form of the considerable number of drivers that are absent or obsolete on your system.
- Now Check the blue screen of death error is no more.
One of the principal things you do at whatever point your PC keep running issue is that you have to check whether you have as of late done any progressions to your PC, and return such changes instantly. For instance, in the event that you’ve quite recently added another equipment piece to your PC, and the Kmode Exception Not Handled error happens, you have to evacuate the equipment piece out and out. In the event that you’ve as of late downloaded another program or updated your gadget drivers, uninstall them or evacuate them totally.
Here is the way you can evacuate suspected flawed program :
- Press the Windows key + R to Sort control panel and press Enter.
- View by Category, and then click on the Uninstall a program.
- Highlight program that you think to be the corrupted, click Uninstall.
- When you wrap up the projects, restart your PC and check whether the comparative issue would happen once more.
On the off chance that you just overhauled your Windows 10 working system, and you see the Kmode Exception Not Handled error happening regularly, your equipment similarity may be to blame.
You may need to see the built-in Official Documentation given by Windows 10 to check whether your PC equipment is appropriate to run Windows 10.