Halifax offers big benefits to its customers with its Halifax ultimate Reward Benefits Halifax offers big benefits to its customers with its Halifax ultimate reward benefits program. Now if you are Halifax customer you get a chance to have a worldwide multi-trip, family travel insurance, AA breakdown cover and much more. program. Now if you are Halifax customer you get a chance to have a worldwide multi-trip, family travel insurance, AA breakdown cover and much more. All details and key information as well as benefits are available online with Ultimate Reward Current Account.
Guide to Halifax Ultimate Reward Benefits
Looking for all the above benefits mentioned in this article well you can get the Ultimate Reward Current Account and it will only cost you $15 per month. If you $750 or more, have a minimum of 2 different direct debit mandates paid from your account each month and your account is mostly in credit it will only cost you $10 per month. The benefits can solely be enjoyed by customers who reside permanently in the UK, Channel Island, and the Isle of Man. The benefits also include insurance benefits. The benefits cover the below:
- You get Travel Insurance
- You get Car Breakdown Cover
- You get mobile phone insurance
- You get home emergency cover
- You get car protection
These account benefits are there to help you both home and abroad and protect you. In case you need to make a claim you can find details about how to do this on the individual benefits pages that follow. If you would like more information please visit the following link www.halifax.co.uk/ultimate-benefits
Would you like to get the most out of your account? Just follow the simple steps below:
- If you would like to register your debit cards, credit cards, mobile phone and any pre-existing medical conditions please call 08451 24 14 00. Or you can go online and register please click on the following link www.halifax.co.uk/ultimate-benefits.
- You have the option to switch your regular payment plans to Halifax including your direct debits and standing orders. For further assistance, please call the switching team at Halifax on 08456 02 52 93.
- You can also register for online banking. It is quick, easy and secure just make sure you have your account number and sort code and go to http://www.halifax.co.uk/register.
Halifax is a division of the Bank of Scotland and also is a banking chain the United Kingdom. Halifax was founded in 1853 in the town of Halifax, West Yorkshire where it was named. The Halifax banking chain is the largest provider of residential mortgages and savings accounts across the United Kingdom.