Go to CVS often? Well now CVS is offering an ExtraCare card for you to enroll in the savings and rewards programs. So next time you are at CVS scan you can use the ExtraCare card for ExtraSavings rewards so you can get personalized coupons online, on your receipt, and at the ExtraCare coupon center. Also scan your Extra Bucks rewards cards to earn 2% back in Extra Buck rewards from the everyday purchases you make, you can use them like free CVS money.
Instructions to redeem your ExtraCare Rewards with CVS account
It is a very simple and easy process to create a CVS account:
- First and foremost thing you need to do is visit www.cvs.com/extracare.
- Once on the web page of CVS ExtraCare click on “Get One Now” option and enter your email and password to sign if you already have an account. You can click “Create Account” to set up a new account.
- Enter your email address and choose your password wisely.
- Set the security questions only you know the answers to.
- Enter your full name
- Once done Click on “Submit” to proceed.
When your CVS ExtraCare account has been successfully created you can connect it with your prescriptions. Once you connect your CVS prescriptions to your account, you’ll be able to quickly refill and managing everything would be easier for you and your family. In order to connect, just:
- Press the Get connected option
- Now you have to fill out the form with your date of birth, gender, address, city, state, zip code. Once that is complete re-check in case of errors and click on the “Continue” button to proceed and finish the process.
You also have the option to link you ExtraCare card account with your CVS account. Get online access to your ExtraCare Savings & Rewards so you can print or send offers to your card, get exclusive deals and track your activity. To link your card:
- You have to click on “Link your card” option
- Now you have to enter your card number, last name and your phone number.
- Once you are done inputting information click on the “submit” button
CVS is the largest pharmacy chain in the United States of America. CVS sells prescription drugs and a wide variety of merchandise, which include over the counter drugs, cosmetics and beauty products and much more.